Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Intro...

Hey I am Crystal...  I'm in my mid-20's and I realized about 3 months ago (shortly after the birth of my second) that even as loud mouthed and out spoken as I am, 9 times out of 10 I can't really say, what I want to really say. People today have made it nearly impossible to speak your mind freely with out hurting someones feelings or have some freak start quoting bible verses to you.  It's the friggin United States of America and I should be able to say what I want, but my mouth is repressed by the "politeness" that society has deemed proper.  Soooo, I started thinking about making a blog.  Half diary, getting down my everyday experiences into some kind of record, and Half soap box, getting to say what is really on my mind, without being chastised for feeling a certain way.  So here I am!  


Just for the record.  I'll keep things anonymous, but real.  I'm going to write as often as I can, but please keep in mind if you decide to follow me and my writing, that I have two (sometimes 3, when my step kid is in town) children, a full time job, and a husband who works 3 jobs and goes to school full time, so cut me some slack it I'm not on here for a week.  


I do know I need an outlet.  A place to vent, get stuff off my mind, bitch and complain, you know normal girl things...  So step on board, and join the ride...  Welcome to my life (and sometimes my brain)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts