Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A wasted damn day....

Sorry to unload on you guys so fast (not that I have any follower as of yet) but I have been talking about this for months and now that I have it going I feel I have so much I want to say.

So here I am now, it's 9 o'clock and I just got both the boys in bed.  Which is normally fine, but...  Today was my first day off, I had a very busy week at the salon, and my husband started a 24 hour shift at the fire department, so I was content to snug with the boys, watch movies (i.e. cartoons), and be lazy all day.  Problem is, I now realized that me being lazy all day has bit me in my big ass.

I'm not perfect, but I like for my husband to think I'm the closest thing to perfect he'll ever see, so when he works and I'm off I bust my ass.  It's like spring cleaning once a week.  Everything I own, gets wiped, disinfected, dusted, washed and mopped, so when he gets home the house smells good and looks even better.  

So back to the problem that has now bit me ass...  I haven't done anything all day.  *I know it's illogical, but I MUST get the house clean.  Of coarse, if I didn't clean, he might cop a damn attitude, but as soon as I told him I was tired from my week (or whatever) he'd be totally understanding and let it slide.   But because of my own issues, I will not sleep unless I get SOMETHING done.  

Furthermore, here I sit, now tired, sipping on some coffee, hoping for a second wind so I can clean the house up a little, kicking my own ass the whole way through typing this blog entry, for being a lazy ass hooker.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts