Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Editing

I began to re-read my 1st book last night.  Got about half way through what I had written and I am farely excited about what I have produced.  An average novel has between 80,000 and 100,000 words.  At about half way through my novel I have about 54,000 words, so I'm not doin half bad.  Of coarse as I go through it I find things that need to be  deleted, and things that need to added, so that number tends to go up and down.


Also, (I am new to this whole publishing a book thing) but I assume I need a cover to the book, so if any one has great atrist skills (whether it be computer generated or with your own hand) let me know!  I'd be interested to see what you can do!  Contact me via this blog or my facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! No kidding... It'll be my first complete work and I feel compelled to make it as close to perfect as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts