Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspiration~ Tristan Lavelle

This will be a real quick blog, but I wanted to give some love and a shout out to some one who recently inspired me.  Tristan Lavelle, My wife-in-law.  Ok, to avoid confusion, I should explain what the hell a wife-in-law is.  She is my step daughters, mother.  (No we are not sister wives :)  She has her own family in San Antonio and I have mine here, our common link soully being her beautiful daughter) Lots of people think that this is weird, but we get along fabulously.  We both love her daughter and had we met under any other circumstances we probably would have been fast friend.  It turns out our relationship works wonderfully.  There is no stress, no anger and we had the freedom to live a perfectly peaceful family life. 

Any how, I want to thank her for inspiring me.  She not only has lost tons of weight and looks absolutely amazing, but she followed her heart and is now living out her dream.  A couple of years ago (time flies when you are having fun, and that time could be wrong)  she decided that she want to follow a life long dream and start acting.  Now, in all honesty, I was a bit taken aback by this, and highly doubtful.  But despite what seemed to be a crazy, out of reach dream she is doing exactly what makes her happy.  She has been in an independent TV series,  directed a movie, and if my memory serves me correctly, 3 movies.

So here is my Thank You and my shout out to her!  Thank you girl, for pursuing your dreams, you have inspired me beyond imagination.  Things that rattled around in my brain for years are coming to reality, and I would have never attempted it if not for your bravery and perseverance!  Thank you for not shying from your dreams and thank you for making me reach for my own.  Love ya sista!!!

If any one is interested, here is a link to her stuff;

http://www.imbd.me/tristanlavelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts