Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My wonderful Husband...

I get on here and rant and rave about the faults of my rather sexy husband.  But only because this is an outlet to get stuff off my chest, and I know that somewhere out there another woman can relate :)  But today I wanted to tell you a quick snippet about why I love him.  Of coarse there are many more reasons than this one thing, but this is a good example of what kind of a man he is.


The hubby and I stayed up late last night catching up on our lives, becasue we are currently so busy.  So finally at 2 am I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and I went to bed.  Needless to say my head hit the pillow and I passed smooth out.


My husband was down stairs, closing down shop (locking doors, closing windows, turning lights off) when one of my best friends text him.  She was cleaning her car in town (side note: "town" is about 15 minute drive from our house) and blaring her radio and her battery went dead on her car.  She had already tried everyone she knew to get her car jumped off and we were her last option.


Needless to say, at almost 2:30 in the morning, he drove 15 minutes into town, jumped her car off, drove fifteen minutes back therefor not getting back untill after 3:30 even though he had to get up at 7ish to go to work.


He is such a good person.  I have to admit to myself I don't know if I would have done it.  I should to be more like him, and become a better person.  I love his kindness, and loyalty.  I respect and admire my husband...  What more could a lady ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts