Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lactating with RAGE

A list of things that piss me off


1.  People who think I owe them something. ***This doesn't include money.  You/I doooo owe money*** I don't owe anyone SHIT.  The only people I MIGHT owe, is Jesus, my parents and my body.  No exceptions.  I don't HAVE to talk to you.  I don't HAVE to clean your shit up.  I don't have to watch your kids.  I don't HAVE to help you in any way shape or form.  Granted, it may help my Karma to do these things here and there, and the likelihood is, is I would be happy to do so.  But don't expect it out of me.  AND on a side note...  NO ONE OWES anyone anything really.  Example: If your husband cheats on you and then you take him back, he doesn't OWE you a diamond ring.  YOU TOOK HIM BACK!!! 

2.  Take care of your kids!  If they are hungry and you only have enough money for cigarettes or food.  Buy the God Damned food!   Don't let your kids go to strangers houses.  Guess what?  No one thinks the person they left their kids with is a pedophile.  If your kid goes to school everyday and you see them just long enough to put them in bed, spend some time with them on the weekends.  They will remember that time even if you don't.  If your kid gets arrested for stealing.  Punish them.  Beat that ass.  Something!  Don't ask them what you can do to make their life better so they won't do something like this again.  Ask them if they want to live to see tomorrow and then put their asses to work until their hands bleed.  Tuck them in bed tell them you love them, then wake them up in the morning and have them do it all over again.

3.  Acknowledge you significant other when you know they have been putting their all into something.  If they have been working 12 hour days, and going to school another 4 hours and then only getting 5 hours of sleep, every day for a month.  Tell them you're proud and you love them.  Do NOT however, let them run all over you.  If they go to work for 12 hours, come home change and leave again, while you're stuck at home with the kids (unless this is by choice.  Some people don't mind this) and you haven't done anything but work and take care of your chillen's for the last 4 months.  Step up to the plate and tell them what for!

4.  When some one is talking, the occasional interruption is one thing, but do not interrupt EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF MY MOUTH.  Rude ass mother fucker...  And also do not try to one up my shit.  If I'm telling a story to a group of people, do not INTERRUPT and THEN say, " Well, that ain't shit compared to when I...."  Note to you... I will ALWAYS be cooler biatches ;)

5.  When you use a dish in my house, A) rinse it the fuck off and B) put in the dishwasher two inches from my sink!

6.  This one is to the men of the world.  Shut the shower curtain when your are done in the tub.  THEN, if your not all upset about shutting the curtain, clean the fuckin shavings from your face, and the toothpaste you spit in the sink, down the damn drain.

7.Do NOT cut me off, and if you are 75 or older, OR driving a Buick either get out of my way, drive the speed limit (as we are in the left lane), or don't pull in front of me in the first DAMN PLACE!  This goes for you too Cadillac drivers. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie I think all of those things piss people off in general. I got to ask thiough as any of this actually happened to you? It's good to vent but perhaps u should make a list of what u love like ur kids and so on so forth.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts