Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

To the Red, White and Blue



Ok, so I posted a blog two days ago about Osama Bin Laden.  I linked it to Facebook and to my Twitter account.  About an hour later, blogger said it was having some issues.  Now when I log on the blog, it's not showing the blog.  I don't know what happened to it and it pisses me off, but I am going to give every one a brief run down about what I said, in case you missed it and I can't retrieve the content.

To put it simply, I am ecstatic that Osama Bin Asshole Laden is dead.  I was in Annapolis, MD enjoying my senior year when it all went down.  In retrospect the whole world seemed to turn upside down.  My city was like a ghost town.  No one on the streets, and businesses that had never closed in 30 years were closed.  Hell even the McDonald's was shut down!  I will never forget the fear and sadness I experienced that day, and call me what you will, but I was DAMN glad that sorry excuse for a Muslim was taken down.

Congrats to the man in uniform who got the pleasure of blowing Bin Laden's brains all over his young, dumb, pretty wife.  May you never buy a shot again and if your single may you get mad ass for the rest of your life.  I wish I had been the one to pull the trigger.  I am proud.

A total of 3,497 people perished that day.  All different races, ethnicity's, religions, sexualities...  But as far as I am concerned they all innocent and all American.  I was saddened, by their deaths and for the sorrow their families had to endure, as well as for America as a whole.  It was a viciously sad day.

He may not have been the brains behind it all, but he was the face of it.  Terrorism at it's best, and now some member of OUR Armed Forces has grabbed Al Queada by the short hairs and ripped there face off...  Sounds sublime to me.

I hope Osama Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler have a wonderful time rolling around in the fiery breaths of Hell.  Douche Bags...  I am proud to be an American, proud of the soldier who ended Bin Laden's life, proud of my president who made the call to take him out, and proud of my fellow Americans for sacrificing their lives/family members day by day, just so we could get step by step closer to that maggot.

F*** You Osama Bin Laden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts