Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Instant Gratification

You know when people say, "God must have a fucked up sense of humor."?  Well today, I think God does have a fucked up sense of humor.  Now don't take this the wrong way... Tomorrow, I'll wake up and think he's just fine.  But my faith in Him is constantly tested.  And today, for whatever reason, I'm in one of those moods. 

I am a people watcher.  I can't help it and have always been that way.  And I sit back a watch, and I SWEAR it seems like the fucked up assholes of this beautiful and equally  horrible world get all the luck.  People with bad ju-ju oozing out their pores, living forever in good health.  People concerned only about themselves, getting everything they want without raising a pinky!  I think if God was all knowing, and loving and caring of the race he made, he would be "nicer" to the people who were good and let the Devil have the bad ones. 


I like instant gratification, I don't want to wait for "salvation"  or "heaven" to see that the suck-tastic people aren't there, and therefor in hell.  I want to see child molesters, rapists, and murders, get cancer and fight for their lives until the last painful breathe is squeezed from their frail, tired bodies.  Not the woman who has two children and husband, who is ethical, and loving, and God-fearing....  I want to see greedy, selfish bastards, fall on their faces, and loose their businesses and homes.  Not the man who busts his balls off, day in and day out, over and over and over again to provide for his family.

So today, I choose to be angry with God.  C'mon Almighty, why don't you help the good people out today instead of the coke dealers in Mexico who successfully smuggle millions of pounds of drugs over the boarder a year?  It'll make you feel better about yourself. 

So today, I choose to hate on those mother fuckers...  The useless men and women sucking up and using my good, clean oxygen.  Go kill you self or something...  At least THEN you'd be doing something useful.

So today, I choose to be mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts