Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Life as of Now (9-11-11)



Lets see it's been a long while since I have had a chance to write and much has happened.  I don't even know where to start....

Husband:  Hmmm....  He's still the sweetest guy ever.  In fact just this morning (at 6:15 to be exact) he was up getting ready for work, and I was laying drowsily in bed when I suddenly remembered we were OUT OF COFFEE!!!  *gasp*  My worst nightmare!  He asked me "Are you upset?" and my, 6:15 in the morning on a Sunday response was, "Hell Yeah!  I'm pissed!"  I fell asleep and he went to work.  My son woke me up at about 8:30, and I stumbled down the stairs prepared for a coffee-less morning.  I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast for the kids, and there on the counter sat, a small can of coffee grounds and donuts for the boys.  That man ran into town, and got me coffee, before he had to go to work.  What a fricken sweet heart!  Anyways,  we are still broke, and still waiting for him to finish school.  On the upside the only thing he lacks in becoming a paramedic, is taking and passing his National Exam, which he takes this coming Wednesday, the 14th.  I am so damn ready, and excited for the next, not so struggling, chapter in our lives to begin, I could blow up!

Kiddos:  They are still smart, beautiful and healthy, thank the Lord.  My step daughter seems to be fast on her way to becoming a scientist.  Every time I talk to her she tells me about her awesome science projects she is working on in school.  My eldest son started Kindergarten and I am amazed everyday at how close he is to reading.  Every sign we pass on the road he is in the back seat, sounding out the word, "Gah rrr aaa nnn bah rrr eeee, Granbury Momma!"  And my youngest is still ornery and starting to talk well.  Just last week, he told me "Nigh-night Momma, wuv oo."  My cup runneth over.

My Sister:  Finally left her perpetually dull douche bag, found another man and has since moved here to Texas.  We have had little time to hang out, but I am eternally grateful she is finally here and happy :)
Myself:  I'm still me...  Being bitchy, hating on people, loving on my friends and family, and working.  I still don't get why some people are selfish and think of only themselves.  Why some people are fucking rude.  And why the worst people always have the best of luck.  My book is at an utter standstill, because I can not seem to find the time to work on it right now, with all the current craziness in my life.  I hope that all of the people who are also being affected by my husbands and myself current status of monetary stagnancy, My kids, wifey-in-law, mother, and other family and friends, bare with us with patience and understanding.  It will get better.  On a side note (as if I don't have enough on my plate already)  being that Shane will be done with his schooling and stuff, I am trying out for a local theatre company for the role of Miss. Hannigan from the play Annie.  Just for fun, trying to get my life back on track after the last year and a half of no fun-ness.  Wish me luck.

Anyhow, that's all I got for right now... And I'll be sure to hop on here the next time I have something to bitch about and of coarse the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts